LUT School of Engineering Science is looking for a professor in Software Engineering, especially Modern Software Development Practices. The position is situated at the assistant/associate levels of the tenure track system and it is filled for a four-year fixed term.
The application and its appendices must be in English. The application must include:
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of your doctoral diploma
- A full list of publications, including the total number of publications, citations and H-index in Google Scholar, Web of Science and Scopus, and a Scopus ID.
- Publications for evaluation by experts (max. 10)
- A separate list of the publications submitted for expert evaluation
- A teaching portfolio or an equivalent account of your teaching qualifications
- An account of your merits and activities of significance to the vacancy (max. 3 pages)
- An account of your vision on the development of education, research and projects in the field of the professorship in LUT University (max. 3 pages)
Please specify the tenure track level applied to. Further detail at: